Tuesday, May 27, 2008

To Take or To Let Go

When does one realize that their is no future? I have been holding onto someone for quite some time now but I do not know anymore if it is worth it, or if it will even go somewhere. I am getting all these signs that it will but the more I think about it and what has happened over the past few months the more I doubt that it will.

When is the right time to let go of your happily ever after and how long do you fight until their is no hope left. A new beginning is needed and a fresh start, somewhere where people do not know you or your past. Your past will always be their but it does not have to haunt you. Accept that it is over or fight until you lose faith. I have not lost faith and I will fight until I have won or until that faith is taken from me and I have none left.

xox Jaeyde

No comments: